Careers at Infinityn
Web Technical Engineer Intern
We are looking for a Web Technical Engineer Intern who has basic knowledge of developing HubSpot COS-based websites and can perform maintenance on WordPress sites. Responsibilities include working closely with our Product Team to design and develop custom websites and other online solutions for our clients. Our best interns never consider themselves as interns at all! We want independent thinkers who are prepared to take on serious responsibilities. This internship is a serious learning experience on the ins-and-outs of a high-growth company.
In this role, you will:
- Assist in the production of high-quality and innovative websites, built on the HubSpot COS.
- Have a strong knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Be open to learning new platforms and integrations
- Adhere to production schedules and work under tight deadlines
- Be HubSpot COS Designer Certified (free online certification program: http://academy.
You need to have:
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Become an expert in inbound marketing
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Infinityn’s suite of products and solutions
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Have high ethical standards and values consistent with ours-hard work, integrity & team player.
- Have an innate, scrappy and entrepreneurial drive in a fast moving startup environment where things can change quickly
- Be ambitious, self-motivated, goal-oriented and extremely industrious
- Have the ability to adapt and create proactive change
- Always be solving for the customer
What's in it for you?
- Work with awesome people who love what they do
- Get in the ground floor of a fast-growing company
- Work with the world's best inbound marketers
- Work with awesome clients and some of the fastest-growing companies
Are you ready to be a part of our team? Apply today