Careers at Infinityn
Senior SEO Strategist
In this role, you will be responsible for helping to grow our SEO team as well as articulate and facilitate SEO and best practices in a meaningful way to attain customer success and ROI in this competitive landscape. Analytics and SEO strategic execution are second nature to you. Your ability to utilize the appropriate tools that will drive qualified traffic to achieve customer’s business challenges and objectives.
In this role, you will:
- Manage both on-site and off-site SEO for both the company and clients
- Collaborate with the content team to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage of organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Establish key benchmarks which indicate performance goals to meet customer business objectives
- Utilize SEO strategy to increase conversion rates, domain authority, linking domains and Mozrank
- Develop performance reports to analyze and monitor SEO strategy effectiveness
- Utilize inbound methodologies (attract,convert,close,delight) to target key personas with keyword research
- Collaborate with copywriters to manage keyword density
- Improve customer’s search rankings within the competitive SEO landscape
- Optimize and/or implement Page Titles, Meta Descriptions, Meta Keywords, Image ALT Tags, load times and 301 redirects for new and existing web pages
- Review website content index, wireframes, comps and copy drafts to align with SEO best practices
- Identify search engine barriers that could impacts customer’s ranking negatively
- Perform regularly scheduled audits of websites to identify areas of opportunity
- Research and provide recommendations for selective directory submission to enhance search exposure
- Maintain onsite and offsite inbound linking strategies
- Adhere to project schedules and scope requirements
- Keep current with industry trends and provide recommendations to enhance SEO presence
- Work with Revenue team to productize SEO packages
- Work with Revenue team to ensure Infinityn’s own SEO is fully optimized and meeting ROI requirements
- Actively contributing to Infinityn’s blog highlighting thought leadership in SEO
- Develop partnership with Moz and Google
You need to have:
- Be HubSpot and inbound certified
- Have experience with SEO strategies in marketing and technology landscape
- Have superior analytical and data analysis skills
- Have the ability to break down data sets through the use of Excel and create custom reports
- Have knowledge of content (image,video,copy,etc.) asset optimization
- Have familiarity with robots.txt and XML sitemaps
- Have an innate, scrappy and entrepreneurial drive in a fast moving startup environment where things change quickly
- Be self motivated, self aware, self discipline, self improving, use good judgment, positive energy, willingness to help others
- Ability to adapt and create proactive change, lead by example and identify optimal process efficiencies
- Thrive in a fast paced, cross functional environment
What's in it for you?
- Work with awesome people who love what they do.
- Get in the ground floor of a fast-growing company.
- Work with the worlds best inbound marketers & sales representatives.
- Work with awesome clients and some of fastest-growing companies
Are you ready to be a part of our team? Apply today