Careers at Infinityn
Senior Inbound Marketing Strategist
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering high quality inbound deliverable (KPI’s, website and blog analytics, reporting, campaigns) to address client’s business challenges and marketing objectives.
We’re in search of a Senior Inbound Marketing Strategist to contribute to our fast-growth.
In this role, you will:
- Grow the team of inbound consultants through hiring and training.
- Ensure customer success and act as the key account owner and strategist to a portfolio of clients
- Provide inbound best practices and strategic guidance to Inbound Strategists and Inbound Specialists
- Expert in end-to-end inbound marketing, including HubSpot’s smart content, smart lists, workflows, lifecycle stage optimization tactics.
- Perform funnel Gap anlaysis of client's current inbound and lead generation strategies
- Create the inbound marketing strategy for your clients, then work with your team of consultants, copywriters, web designers to deliver on that strategy.
- Identify client’s business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics
- The ability to think strategically and understand how to use data to measure achievement and track progress.
- Create scalable, innovative approaches to extracting, managing, and analyzing data
- Create the strategy for nurturing leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Find new approaches to lead nurturing, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, blogging, and events.
- Take the lead in creating monthly client success reports to highlight wins, areas of improvement and recommendations for future strategies.
- Oversee project management to ensure scope and budget are met and responsible for overseeing the creation of project schedules, coordination deliverables, and facilitating resources.
- Regularly perform HubSpot portal audits to identify areas of opportunity
- Work company wide to provide continuing assistance with inbound marketing strategies
- Drive revenue from service upsells and existing service solution rentention
- Develop lasting relationships with retainer customers to ensure ongoing service
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Infinityn suite of services, solutions and culture
You need to have:
- Inbound and HubSpot certification
- In-depth working knowledge of HubSpot & Google Analytics
- Experience in other Marketing Automation Softwares or Salesforce strongly preferred
- Be leading, mentoring and inspiring a team of awesome marketers
- Experience in successfully growing relationship and creating customer success
- Keep current with inbound marketing and sales strategies, best practices, and associated resources
- An innate, scrappy and entrepreneurial drive in a fast moving startup environment where things can change quickly
- Self motivation, self awareness, self discipline, self improvement, use good judgment, positive energy, willingness to help others
- The ability to adapt and create proactive change
You should have:
- Street smarts
- Emotional intelligence
- Thrive in a fast paced, cross functional environment
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to coach and train others
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communication skills and presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related business field
- Salesforce certified
- Google Analytics certification
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
What's in it for you?
- Work with awesome people who love what they do.
- Get in the ground floor of a fast-growing company.
- Work with the worlds best inbound marketers & sales representatives.
- Work with awesome clients and some of fastest-growing companies
Are you ready to be a part of our team? Apply today