Careers at Infinityn
Inbound Marketing Manager
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
In this role, you will:
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Create 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Collaborate with designers, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
You need to:
- Be Inbound Marketing & HubSpot certified.
- 3+ years full-time experience in a marketing role, with a specialty in email content & campaigns.
- A strong writing portfolio.
- The ability to identify high-potential segments and tailor messaging to fit them.
- Experience analyzing data to inform future decisions or segmentation choices.
- Excitement about technology and new, innovative technology and apps.
- Experience with marketing automation (HubSpot is a plus!).
- Basic front end design skills, basic HTML and design ability.
- Experience designing and creating webpages for conversion.
- Have an innate, scrappy and entrepreneurial drive in a fast moving startup environment where things change quickly.
- Be self motivated, self aware, self discipline, self improving, use good judgment, positive energy, willingness to help others.
- Thrive in a fast paced, cross functional environment.
What's in it for you?
- Work with awesome people who love what they do.
- Get in the ground floor of a fast-growing company.
- Work with the worlds best inbound marketers & sales representatives.
Are you ready to be a part of our team? Apply today